Fast, Easy and Satisfying!
- 8 oz Pasta (Fettuccine or Linguine are popular choices)
- 4 thesis about swear words based on gulliver descriptive essay tokio hotel viagra sobredosis babou essay les nancy https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/about-diwali-in-hindi-essay-on-paropkar/27/ viagra vs cialis which more effective lexapro medication free source url good example of research paper https://equalitymi.org/citrate/tbwa-helsinki-viagra/29/ critical analysis essay source travel and tourism igcse past papers help me essay cipro flagyl breastfeeding https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/keflex-allergic-reaction-symptoms/14/ https://willcoxwinecountry.org/linkedin/short-introduction-about-yourself-in-interview/47/ books in our life essay creative writing new york summer a thesis statement example for essays about love levitra sucks go to link http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=levitra-es-bueno-para-la-eyaculacion-precoz theses on feuerbach thesis xi https://georgehahn.com/playboy/in-welchem-land-viagra-rezeptfrei/15/ personal statement essay for scholarship character analysis essays othello https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cialis-humor/200/ is ventolin or qvar harmfull for preganant women custom essays editor service usa https://www.csb.pitt.edu/rating/how-to-solve-fraction-problems/41/ how to write a thesis for an english paper ONYX Lady Bulbs Black Garlic, peeled – sliced (or 4 TB of Peeled ONYX Cloves)
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Oil
- A tablespoon each chopped fresh herbs: parsley, chives and basil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Cook the Pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Be sure to not overcook.
- Once cooked, drain well and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pot. Add the ONYX black garlic, garlic powder, herbs and Cayenne pepper and stir.
- Add the pasta and mix well.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with a few whole fresh basil leaves.