Fast, Easy and Satisfying!
- 8 oz Pasta (Fettuccine or Linguine are popular choices)
- 4 ONYX Lady Bulbs Black Garlic, peeled – sliced (or 4 TB of Peeled ONYX Cloves)
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Oil
- A tablespoon each chopped fresh herbs: parsley, chives and basil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Cook the Pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Be sure to not overcook.
- Once cooked, drain well and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pot. Add the ONYX black garlic, garlic powder, herbs and Cayenne pepper and stir.
- Add the pasta and mix well.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with a few whole fresh basil leaves.